React Lead, Hammersmith London - Hands-on role
Opportunity for a React Tech Lead to join an established (50+ years) consumer to consumer company as they embark on a transformation of their customer applications.
This client has seen an enormous increase in activity over the past 4/5 years through the introduction of social media and have seen expansion into different countries each year. They are now hiring a React Tech Lead to lead the greenfield development of a portfolio of single page applications. The React Tech Lead will work closely with existing Java and Adobe Engineers, bringing together key technologies.
This is a hands-on role, you will provide direction to the wider team and be involved in the architectural decision making when it comes to improving the front-end application.
- Able to drive standards for software development and quality of a sophisticated UI
- Web technologies: HTML, SCSS, CSS, GraphQL, REST APIs
- Proven experience as a Lead Engineer
- Significant experience in large scale software development projects
- Experience working in cross-team, agile environments
- Capable of designing consumer grade single page applications with professional tooling and instrumentation
- Experience of global rollouts, i18n and l10n challenges
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Experience of designing and implementing enterprise solutions
- Adept at problem solving and support engineering teams' decision making
- Experienced at working in cross-team, agile environments
Salary up to £110k + 10% bonus + benefits.
Remote interview process with slots as soon as next week.