Team Lead Python Data Engineer
We are in the fortunate position of working in collaboration with a market-leading and award-winning partner of Google which uses cutting-edge, data driven technology and machine learning to revolutionise the ecommerce sector.
The data harnessed from their award-winning platform has driven innovation and has helped hundreds of their clients maximise their revenue by making proactive data-driven decisions to secure the sustainable growth of their business.
Our client is on an ambitious journey and is actively looking to hire passionate and talented Senior and Lead Developers to help shape the future of the ecommerce industry.
- As a Team Lead you will be contributing towards building and maintaining a high-performance and supportive engineering culture.
- You will be given an environment allowing you to use your experience and lead from the front whilst also being a key decision maker in how we grow our platform.
- Work alongside stakeholders, understanding their needs and offering solutions
- Mentoring and leading engineers, helping construct career roadmaps and overseeing their development
- Strong understanding of database modelling techniques and schema designs
- Experience working with third party APIs for ingesting data
- Heard of or desire to learn Apache Airflow
- Able to write clean python code
- Understand the importance of data validation and data integrity
- Enjoy working with Datalakes, Data Warehouses, Dashboarding tools and Relational/NoSQL and Cloud Databases and experience with big data tooling
- You keep up to speed with the tooling surrounding the data landscape as a whole and eager to tell others about it
- Manage and mentor other data engineers and guide them to reach higher levels of personal success
This is an opportunity to join an incredibly supportive environment with continuous learning and development opportunities.
The role is fully remote and offering £120,000 per annum