Team Lead Full Stack Django Engineer
We are in the fortunate position of working in collaboration with a market-leading and award-winning partner of Google which uses cutting-edge, data driven technology and machine learning to revolutionise the ecommerce sector.
The data harnessed from their award-winning platform has driven innovation and has helped hundreds of their clients maximise their revenue by making proactive data-driven decisions to secure the sustainable growth of their business.
Our client is on an ambitious journey and is actively looking to hire passionate and talented Senior and Lead Developers to help shape the future of the ecommerce industry.
- As a Team Lead you will be contributing towards building and maintaining a high-performance and supportive engineering culture.
- You will be given an environment allowing you to use your experience and lead from the front whilst also being a key decision maker in how we grow our platform.
- Work alongside stakeholders, understanding their needs and offering solutions
- Mentoring and leading engineers, helping construct career roadmaps and overseeing their development
- Strong experience working with Python Django Web Framework
- You are able to work closely with our Product Manager and fellow engineers to discover our business domain
- Proficient in architecting and building backend python services
- You champion clean code and TDD
- You are familiar with solid relational database design and query optimisation, or at the very least, you know how to discover it
- Experience of integrating with internal and third-party REST APIs
This is an opportunity to join an incredibly supportive environment with continuous learning and development opportunities.
The role is fully remote and offering £120,000 per annum