La Fosse is partnering with a leading financial service consultancy business, are looking for Target Operating Model (TOM) consultants for several enterprise TOM roles at one of 3 major banks.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage projects and drive change through.
- Defining a new operating model
- Process improvement/process change
- Transforming an organisation's current operating model to that described by the target operating model
- Successfully change an organisation's change capability allowing to be more efficient and effective to change without detriment to clients or profitability
- Develop a strategic TOM so that it's strategies and plans can be reviewed regularly to remain aligned with the organisation's vision.
- Proven track record of previously implementing enterprise operating model
- A financial service or banking background
- Able to build a cross-functional network
- Experience in engaging with stakeholders across different seniorities and/or functions
- 2+ projects in which you have defined a new Target Operating Model
- Previously worked in a consultancy-based role (non-essential)
- Circa £565pd (Inside IR35)
- Hybrid role
- London based
If you are interested in this role, please drop me an e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org