· Establishing and maintaining the system's overall direction and objectives with a system roadmap, ensuring that the backlog aligns with the organisation's overall goals and objectives.
· Managing the system's development, implementation, and maintenance, including co-ordinating development teams and ensuring that projects/features are delivered on time and within budget.
· Liaising with business and product owners to understand and oversee technical implementation.
· Implementing and maintaining system security, including implementing security policies and procedures in line with expectations of the Security team.
· Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including data privacy and security regulations.
· Managing system resources, including hardware, software, and personnel.
· Identifying and managing system-related risks, including developing and implementing risk management strategies.
· Managing system integration with other systems and organisational processes.
· Managing system performance and availability, including monitoring system usage and performance and taking appropriate action to optimize system performance.
· Work with your BRM to manage stakeholder engagement, including identifying and engaging with stakeholders, understanding their needs and concerns, and effectively communicating with them throughout the life cycle of the system.
· Continuously seeking ways to improve the system, to increase its efficiency and effectiveness.
· Keep stakeholders informed of any changes or updates to the system and take their feedback into account when making decisions about the system's design, development, and maintenance.
· Being accountable and responsible for the overall performance and security of the system.
· Managing systems to avoid technical debt, ensuring all security patching takes priority over feature delivery.
Back to job search
Systems Owner - Up to 69k + Benefits
£54000 - £69000 per annum + Bupa, pension, flexible working
14 days ago