You will be joining a globally recognised marketing firm with autonomy to manage the supplier governance function including onboarding process, supplier management portal and the associated admin.
Location: Soho (Flexible working)
Salary: up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Your role as Supplier Governance Manager
- Responsibility for Supplier Relation Management portal - scope, method, changes, and maintenance
- Ensuring supplier onboarding and governance processes meets global clients' needs.
- Reporting on supplier governance performance
- Ensuring supplier contracts meet the business's needs.
- Management of supplier governance budget
- Managing risk of legal and contractual compliance
- Management of offshore admin team
To be successful as Supplier Governance Manager
- 5 years' experience of strategic sourcing or supplier governance
- Strong contract management experience, legal knowledge
- Used to managing a global team.
- MCIPS or equivalent
- Track record of process design and re-engineering
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with Lewis.Vyse@lafosse.com