Job Title: SuccessFactors/HRIS Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
SuccessFactors / HRIS Project Manager required to join a well-known Global retailer that is going through a large-scale Global HR Transformation Program. The role is responsible for project managing the end-to-end system implementation in a complex environment, integrating plans with the program workstreams and external partners, providing the visibility of activities across a diverse global team and proactively managing risks and issues.
This role is pivotal in making the connections, clearly articulating the critical path and driving to completion. This will involve a full implementation of all the modules; Talent & Succession, Skills, Performance (including integrations to learning), time and attendance among others.
- Background operating as an HR Project Manager / Programme Manager is essential
- Background in delivering large scale and complex end-to-end HR system implementation projects is essential
- Experience in working with Implementation partner to deliver solutions is essential
- Strong stakeholder management is essential
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic time to join an exciting Global Retail organisation and get the opportunity to lead them through a Global HR transformation initiative. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for the position.