Job Title: Student System Trainer
Contract type: 2 year FTC
Working arrangement: Hybrid with 3 days a week in office minimally
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum (with a generous benefits package!)
Reports to: Project Sponsor
We are working with a London based university on an exciting FTC System Trainer opportunity. The University are implementing a new student records system and are looking for a trainer to develop and deliver dedicated training for users.
This project is part of their Integrated Student Experience Programme which aims to deliver a proactive service and quality student experience while creating a thriving working environment which supports staff wellbeing, develops professional skills and empowers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Work on Training strategy and the development and maintenance of Training with Project Manager and Project Sponsor
- Work closely with both academic and professional support staff in order to ensure that the use and development of student systems is optimised.
- Develop a suite of training material that ca be utilised by users across the university
- Mobilising the project team to deliver the project.
- Engage stakeholders across the university to identify and resolve training gaps
- Champion a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of 3+ years as a Trainer working in large and complex organisations ideally in Higher Education
- Proven experience developing and delivering system training, training tools and materials to users.
- Experience with training strategy, training delivery and associated responsibilities
- Knowledgeable on student life cycles and/or student record systems
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience
If you are looking for an engaging trainer role where you can utilise your skills in training users - Apply TODAY!