Title: Strategy Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Sidcup/Stratford or Manchester
Persona: Agile, Office based 20-40%
Salary: Starting at £49,675
We are looking for an experienced, capable and engaging colleague to join this Innovative Housing Association's Strategy Team.
We need someone who is a natural collaborator, a lateral thinker who is highly capable at influencing at a senior level.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Supporting the development of the Group Corporate Strategy and long range strategic plans
· Facilitating and co-ordinating the implementation of the Group Corporate Strategy through designing and delivering tactical initiatives
· Leading on cross-cutting topics where there is no single accountable owner
· Leading strategic reviews to support the evolution of the L&Q value proposition
· Supporting the design and development of the Target Operating Model for L&Q Group and its subsidiaries
As such, the key skills required include but are not limited to;
Strategy and business planning
A natural problem-solver with the ability to define strategic approaches to important issues. Has high level of competence and experience at translating strategy to actionable plans.
In-depth knowledge and experience of the UK housing sector or charities and local government. An awareness of the priorities and challenges for Housing Associations.
Transformation & change
Practical understanding of designing for change in a large, complex business, and experienced with design and implementation in a commercial and not-for-profit setting
A strong sense of professional curiosity, and an ability to use data and intuition to understand and articulate complex issues to enable the development of appropriate plans and strategies for effecting change.
Communication and Influencing
Highly adept at communication through all media, at all levels, internally and externally. A capable and competent representative of L&Q Group. Strong influencer. Able to influence for business wide change and delivering through others, with an emphasis on driving operational excellence and simplification of outcomes
Please apply below if you are interested!