Staff Software Engineer| London | Remote | £125,000
Our client, a multinational electricity and gas utility company is a leading provider of energy solutions to millions of customers worldwide. With a focus on sustainability, innovation and customer satisfaction, they strive to deliver high-quality services and products that meet the evolving needs of their customers.
They are seeking a highly skilled Staff Software Engineer with a strong background in C# to join their growing team in London. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining cutting-edge software solutions that meet the business requirements of our organization and help drive their digital transformation.
- Actively lead the product development process from ideation to launch for a brand new, cutting edge, innovative product
- Lead the engineering culture across the team (eg, innovation, process improvements, introduction of technologies, and mentorship)
- Work closely with different disciplines and key stakeholders across the organization to deliver the best digital experiences
- Participate in code reviews, ensuring the quality and maintainability of the codebase.
- Lead system design and architectural discussions
- Help to define and implement software engineering best practices, ensuring that the team is working efficiently and effectively.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in software engineering, with a strong focus on .NET-based technologies.
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Strong experience with .NET core, including C#, Azure
- Ability to demonstrate having built solutions in cloud architectures
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles, including design patterns, SOLID principles, and software testing methodologies.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- £125,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday, plus eight statutory days - and options to buy extra holiday days
- Pension and share option scheme
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to work on innovative projects that have a positive impact on our customers and the environment.
If you are a highly skilled Staff Software Engineer with a passion for developing cutting-edge software solutions, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our growing team in London.