SRE DevOps Engineer - £100,000 to £110,000 - Fully Remote
This is an exiting and rare opportunity for an SRE DevOps Engineer to join a technical market leader in the real time space. The client provides a suite of API's to build, extend, and deliver powerful digital experiences in real time. The opportunity will allow for experience in a company dealing with internet scale problems, experiences rivalled only by the giants, such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook.
The company provides a host of benefits, including an £1000 self-development & training budget, a Work From Home budget (£500 + £250 annual top up), private health care, tech budget and a significant EMI scheme.
- Experience designing roll out processes
- Large infrastructure management experience
- System Configuration Experience
- AWS or GCP Cloud experience
- Orchestration tools
- Programming Experience (Any common language)
- Distributed Storage Systems experience
- Logging System Rebuild experience (not Elk Stack)
- Containerisation, Docker
- Orchestration with Kubernetes or similar frameworks
- Go, Node.js and Bash
- Experience with CI/CD systems
Most importantly, a drive to work in a collaborative team at the forefront of the realtime space, with an aim to continously improve and drive the business forward.