My client, a leading online platform are currently seeking a SRE DevOps Engineer to join them at a very exciting time in their business as they progress on their growth and transformation journey.
The role is heavily focused on platform improvements, cloud services, applications and observability. You will support them on continuing this journey, bringing with you experience to implement change, the passion to pro-actively solve complex technical problems and the ability to champion best practice.
- Performance and reliability of the company's global online platforms.
- Availability management, latency, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
- Troubleshooting issues via proactive and reactive monitoring and alerts using observability tooling and logging service requests Enhancing the tech stack/configurations of existing services to improve site performance and reduce issues.
- Recording data and managing issues with a view to participation in reviews and blameless post-mortems.
- Exploring and delivering on opportunities to implement automation and scripting of services, environments and toolsets.
- Promoting transparent agile processes - gathering data and reporting progress.
- Collaborating closely with the technology teams, stakeholders and wider teams to achieve the business ambitious goals, explaining complex technical details to non-technical stakeholders.
- Gaining exposure to the technical teams, working closely with software development, QA, support, IT operations.
- Be an advocate for change with innovation and growth at the core of what you do.