This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with ambition and initiative to join a world-renowned, player-obsessed online games company, to work on a unique and large-scale project and face some of the most interesting challenges in online gaming.
- Build, automate and support development and production environments, both on-premises and cloud
- Provide operational insights by deploying and maintaining logging, monitoring, and alerting solutions
- Collaborate with engineering teams across the organisation making recommendations and architectural decisions to ensure security, scalability, availability, and performance of the games
- Work with internal and external engineering teams to drive towards better continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues and work with engineering teams to detect and prevent future issues.
- Hands-on development using appropriate languages and technologies to enhance operational services
- On-Call support to troubleshoot and resolve out-of-hour production issues
- Mentor and train engineers across internal and remote engineering teams, up-skilling them in DevOps principles and best practices.
- Advocate DevOps culture and practices across the studio