Job title: SQL DBA
Location: Fully remote
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
To develop, deliver, maintain and support databases, data warehouses and reporting together with developing and supporting MI reporting.
* Administer, monitor and manage the current Microsoft SQL Server estate ensuring the continuing optimum performance to users, services and applications (including backups and disaster recovery)
* All databases should be running on a fully supported version of Microsoft SQL server, so keeping the SQL server infrastructure up to date is key to the role
* Develop the architecture, tools, procedures and methods employed in line with technical advances and business requirements
* Interact with with suppliers
* Work on development and reporting projects as assigned. Work closely with developers to ensure internally developed systems are optimally designed
* Ensure that developments are carried out in accordance with established Company I.T. procedures and standards. Participate in the establishment of development procedures and standards
* Take responsibility for the support and maintenance of existing applications and systems as assigned
Please apply for more information!