La Fosse has partnered with a leading learning company to find a Splunk SOAR Automation Specialist. In this role, you will work closely with Splunk, conducting tasks such as response automation with the help of Python scripting. You must also provide advice on remediating vulnerabilities and threats while implementing automated detection methods.
- Write Python code that loads (ETL) data into security systems
- Identify and communicate any security weaknesses to the designated teams.
- Work alongside teams to implement automated security measures to detect and remediate risks.
- Monitor SIEM systems and create alerts and remediations.
- SOAR Creation
- Proficient in Splunk and experience working with SOAR technologies.
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Understanding of common security threats.
- Knowledge of full stack development (i.e. Firewalls, VPC's, Docker Containers, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in programming