We are looking for an Ops engineer to join us in one of the two squads responsible for delivering, integrating and maintaining custom solutions for Finastra's financial markets package Sophis, within the FM> Investing area. You'll work in a multi skilled DevOps team, using the agile methodology to deliver on the company and business' priorities, from the backlog. You need a fair share of both functional and technical knowledge on financial markets and Sophis.
Thanks to your technical knowledge of the inner working of the Sophis package (client and server side), you'll assist the Dev engineers in developing, acceptance testing, deploying, maintaining and proactive monitoring all Sophis native and custom developed processes. You'll give feedback to the developers to improve stability, monitoring and recoverability of all our applications.
With a DevOps attitude, you'll need to automate ops related tasks using the modern continuous delivery tools from source control for your scripts to extending existing deployment pipelines with Azure DevOps.
- Educated in software engineering (min. Bachelor degree);
- Demonstrable experience on Fusion Sophis Package (Functional and Technical);
- Good knowledge in SQL programming: syntax, objects utilization and optimization;
- Experience in delivering solutions on the Windows platform (Citrix, Windows servers, …)
- Comfortable with Agile and Continuous Delivery practices;
- Pro-active, assertive and a good communicator;
- Have an excellent written and spoken English
- (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset)