architect, togaf, bacs, chaps, sepa, swift, payments, iso20022, open banking.
Architect with Payments experience required urgently for a leading consultancy based in London. This fantastic role is paying up to £100,000pa plus benefits.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Enterprise or Solution Architecture experience, successfully delivering new payments solutions to production for banks, PSPs, schemes, FinTechs or other FS institutions. Relevant knowledge can include target operating model, business process, application, application, data, cloud and security architecture design.
- Expertise in one or both of Cards and Payments;
- Transaction banking, B2B, consumer and corporate payments products
- Cards: issuing (debit, credit, pre-paid, consumer and business) platform, processing products/providers, schemes, acquirers
- Interbank and international/cross-border payments processing
- Payments data including ISO20022, ISO8583 and SWIFT messages
- Open Banking and PSD2, PISP and AISP
- Expertise with enterprise software platforms and modern as-a-service providers in cards and payments
- Experience working in the product / software development lifecycle, alongside cross-functional teams
Please apply for immediate consideration.