COTS / Applications / TOGAF / Solution Architecture / IT Strategy / Solution Design
La Fosse are working with a global Insurance business to source them a Solution Architect, as part of a big investment into technology. This organisation are putting technology at the forefront of their priorities over the coming years and as a result this role is crucial.
Solution Architecture is a relatively immature concept internally, so part of your role will be to educate key stakeholders in the business & IT the value of Architecture. This is a good role for someone that wants both autonomy & also to play an end-to-end design role in a global environment.
Your role will involve everything from early idea shaping & discovery, defining solution options, designing logical solution architectures and then handing to delivery teams for implementation.
Key Experience Required:
- A proven track record as a Senior IT Solution Architect in large and complex Enterprises.
- Demonstrable experience designing IT solution architectures with corresponding phasing, transitions and migration plans where necessary.
- Experience partnering with Software Engineering and Scrum teams to deliver high quality solutions.
- A pragmatic, resilient and highly driven personality who always seeks to "get the job done".
- Outstanding business engagement & communications skills.
- Credibility articulating complex technology concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Expertise of Microsoft technology stack, platforms and components (o/s, DB, web, application).
- Experience of working within both Waterfall and Agile delivery frameworks.
- Experience working with multiple external delivery partners in the execution of IT projects.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects often with competing priorities.
There is a requirement for 2 days per week in the office in London or Leeds.