Role: Solutions Architect
Location: London (with flexible working options once restrictions are lifted)
Salary: £80-100k, plus benefits and bonus
Our London based data and analytics organisation is currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join them on a permanent basis as part of a period of growth they are undertaking following continuous success and high demand from their customers. This role represents a key hire into the business, and will have a wide ranging scope making it a very interesting and enjoyable position for the right candidate. You will possess excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills and be able to assist with anything from technical issues all the way through to new project requirements, both internally and externally, to ensure the business deliver on their promise of providing a first class service to their clients. The successful candidate will also need the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time in an Agile environment, with regular team sprints and Scrum meetings, and you will use the latest and leading open source big-data technologies such as Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Spark and the wider Hadoop ecosystem.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Hands-on technical delivery, leading technical teams from design through to implementation of production systems
- Excellent technical skills ideally with recent hands on experience of at least one of the following: Spark, Scala, Java or production grade Python
- Strong understanding of SDLC principles, including use of unit testing, Git and CI/CD
- Experience with technical and solution design, including designing systems to address non-functional requirements
- Extensive experience working with data and addressing common challenges such as data quality, updates, data structure changes and rollback
- Exceptional client facing, communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly innovative organisation working with the latest technologies. If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.