Solution / Software Architect
Java / Microservices / API Design / Development / Software Architect / Solution Architect
We are working with one of the leading global technology consultancies, one that leads the way in software engineering & technical delivery predominantly in Financial Services.
They are going through a huge growth phase, having onboarded 3 Solution Architects since January, they have capacity & demand to grow the time significantly further.
All of their clients are London-based, so there is very minimal travel involved & a good balance between client-site & home working post-pandemic.
Key Skills Required:
- You are an experienced Solution / Software Architect who has ideally worked at some point in Financial Services, Insurance or Pharmaceuticals.
- You have a background in application development and would still be comfortable attending code reviews etc. There is a preference for Java, but any other development languages is applicable - .NET / C# etc.
- You have exposure to public cloud services, Azure, AWS or GCP and can draw up HLD work as part of complex cloud migrations.
- Pre-sales experience would be an advantage but otherwise just a willingness to provide technical advice to sales teams.
- Strong communication skills.