Solution Data Architect
La Fosse are currently partnered with a leading energy company who are seeking a highly skilled Solution Data Architect to work out of their London office as part.
The position is a long term 12-month rolling contract, working inside IR35. Based in London, Waterloo, the Solution Data Architect would be working one to two days per week on the company site.
The ideal Solution Data Architect has the following experience:
Skills & Requirements:
- Mastery of core Data Architecture skills including: Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Modelling (ERD, Dimensional), Data Warehouse Design (Kimball, Inmon), Big Data Design (Lambda, Kappa), Data Lifecycle management, Master Data Management & implementation patterns, Data Integration patterns and methods.
- Mastery of technologies involved in data management is required (database management systems, data services, data lakes, etc.).
- Mastery of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) and application thereof.
- Mastery of Data Architecture and Enterprise Architecture tooling such as PowerDesigner and BiZZdesign.
- Good understanding of and affinity with Integrated Oil & Gas industry is preferred.
- Experience of working with Agile Delivery teams and a knowledge of DevOps constructs.
- Experienced, global, virtual team worker.
- Knowledge of all architecture aspects and keen to stay up to date with key developments in IT.
- Affinity with the other Enterprise Architecture domains (process, application, infrastructure, security and information risk).
- Leadership & negotiating skills: - ability to drive change using influence and networking.
- Ability to build a shared vision and able to communicate well.
- Delivery-oriented with focus on results. Must be a doer with a hands-on attitude.
- Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan while working with a degree of uncertainty and risk.