Stakeholder Management / SaaS / Commerce / Technical Architecture / Pre-Sales
La Fosse Associates are currently engaged with a SaaS based start-up who are going through significant growth and looking for a Solution Architect to join their team in the capacity of a Partner Enablement Manager.
Reporting into the head of Professional Services, you will be responsible for the organisation's end to end Partner life cycle including on-boarding, upskilling and delivery.
- You will be responsible for influencing and engaging with internal and external stakeholders, steering the organisations cooperation with partners globally
- Map customer and partner needs to existing or required architecture
- Act as Technical SME, leading Partners on all best practices in use of the SaaS platform
- Design and delivery all technical documentation, standards and best processes in order to accelerate their Partnerships
- Provide constant feedback from clients to cross-functional teams to ensure SaaS platform and offering can be optimised and evolved
- Work closely with Head of Sales to support pre-sales initiatives where necessary
- You must have previous experience within either a Solution Architect/Design or Partner Enablement role
- Hands on Technical Architecture experience across front-end, middleware, API and back-end technologies
- Experience working within Agile frameworks, ideally across Software Project delivery
- Confident engaging and influencing senior stakeholders across Partners, Clients and Suppliers
- B2B2C experience very desirable
This is a superb opportunity to join an organisation going through significant growth, for more information please apply.