Solution Architect - Loyalty & Marketing
Solution / Architect / B2C / Marketing / Loyalty / Offers
La Fosse are engaged with a leading commodities business to recruit a Solution Architect into their B2C portfolio. This individual will be joining a growing team to drive forwards the architecture that underpins their loyalty and marketing schemes across their global business lines.
This person will be accountable for the definition and approval of architectures for loyalty engines, marketing tech stacks and in-house developed services running in their cloud environments.
- Support the development squads with solution architectures and design for the loyalty and marketing offers.
- Define and maintain the vision and roadmap for the architectures for loyalty & marketing globally.
- Collaborate with technical SMEs to ensure cross-initiative architectural consistency.
Key skills required:
- Experience working with vendors and internal teams to provide architecture coverage at all stages of a program, and across all technical, functional, integration, data, and infrastructure components.
- Proficiency in application, integration, data, and infrastructure design.
- Experience in designing and building consumer facing loyalty related functions.
- Familiarity and experience of integrating loyalty systems into POS systems and payment platforms.
- Familiarity and experience with marketing technology: customer segmentation, campaigns.
This is a hybrid role, with 3 days per week required in the Central London office.