Solution Architect - Infrastructure
Solutions / Infrastructure / Automation / Tooling / Linux / Windows
La Fosse have partnered with a boutique management consulting firm to recruit a Solution Architect to join their growing Architecture function. This person will work across a variety of multidisciplinary projects, covering storage, network, DevOps, automation. Reporting directly into the Head of Architecture, they will provide architecture design for several companies within the group.
- Define and maintain an overarching technical strategy for the IT group.
- Support new technology adoption, ensuring consistency with business and technology strategy.
- Collaborate with the Architecture team, ITO teams and Technology leadership to define the best of breed of Cloud, Multi-cloud setups.
- Act as SME for End Users solutions design.
Key skills required:
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and on-prem solutions.
- Experience designing and implementing Infrastructure solutions across Linux and Windows, including:
- Active Directory and Domain Controllers.
- IaC and Configuration management
- Identity Access Management
- Strong focus on automation.