Solution Architect (Azure, TOGAF, Data mesh) -
A Solution Architect is required by leading Energy company in the London market.
This is hybrid role working minimum 1-2 days in London office per week.
It is 12-month contract and will be Inside IR35.
Solution Architect will need to have:
Architecture skill set:
- At least 08-10 years' experience in Architectural Role
- TOGAF (or similar framework) certification and knowledge of Architectural Modelling (ArchiMate)- Bizz design tool
- Being able to address the: Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of an IT Solution and to document that in an SAHLD(Solution High Level Design document).
- Develop this information or else receive this from other parties involved (Data Architects, IRM, ITSO, ET SOM)
- Technical skill and Mastery with combination of the following:
- Experience with Data Mesh Design patterns
- Hands-on demonstrable experience in architecting migrations/re platforming of legacy applications in to Azure/AWS platform.
- Hands-on Architecting experience in building Microservices, 12 Factor Apps, Cloud Native applications, Data platform
- Desirable Skills: - intermediate to advance exposure to below skills.
- Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service, CosmosDB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- AWS RDS, AWS EC2, S3
- Integration: Mulesoft, Kafka, Aspera, Logic Apps
- Other Technologies/Platforms: - SAP HANA, Spark, Salesforce, API management, Multifactor authentication, Collibra, Purview, Dremio
- Operating System Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), Windows