Solution Architect - Innovation
Solution Architecture / Azure / Microservices / Integration / API / Digital Architect
La Fosse are partnering with a global energy business who are building out their new renewable energy function. This new business area is responsible for their growing initiatives in the Alternative & Renewable Energy sector - including Low-Carbon, Solar & Wind Power and its provision/delivery to end-customers.
The successful candidate will design a new digital energy platform which will allow the business to interface with prospective customers and provide a slicker process from energy generation to consumption. You will also liaise with bid & sales teams as they embark on selling these alternative energy solutions to new customers.
Key Experience Required:
- Experience working as a Solution or Technical Architect, with a background originally in application/software engineering.
- Any experience of asset-intensive industries would be a highly beneficial - e.g. Energy, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Supply Chain etc. with exposure to OT, IoT etc.
- You have worked with public cloud providers - ideally Azure as a preference otherwise AWS.
- Experience working within a microservices architecture environment with extensive use of APIs.
- Strong communication skills & able to describe technical terms to non-technical stakeholders.
The role requires 3 days in the office per week, with the rest remote.
Please click apply.