Role: Solution Architect
Location: London (once restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 6 months
Rates: up to £585/day outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based banking client is currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join them on an initial 6 month contract as part of a multi-year investment initiative in technology across the whole organisation. The successful candidate will need to understand business requirements and be able to identify, elaborate, describe and communicate application solutions. You will use techniques such as technology capability modelling, architecture patterns, industry best practice and will need to quickly gain an understanding of current systems, processes and constraints.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with analysts, solution architects, developers, SMEs and others, to capture requirements
- Identify and drive the resolution or remedy of issues and risks relating to the items above.
- Propose appropriate technologies and techniques for meeting challenges in the programme.
- Ensure cross-programme alignment of architectures, applications and data to provide consistency and quality across the solution.
- Present and explain architecture matters in governance and other fora where appropriate.
- Extensive experience in architecture across a range of platforms and business domains
- Experience of a wide range of technologies and techniques
- Experience in integration techniques and technologies
- Actively engaged and aware of current developments in architecture and related disciplines, tools and markets
- Experience of large IT and Business Change programmes
- Able to work effectively across multiple cross-functional teams and contexts, responding to their differing needs and levels of expertise, in an Agile delivery model
- Very strong collaboration skills
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.