In search for a Solution Architect who has a passion for technology and will be joining the wider Data centric team on a initial 6 month contract basis.
You'll be responsible for establishing the optimum technology solution to meet specific business needs and you will guide the cross functional development teams through the implementation phase. You'll work closely with a software development manager within an agile Scrum environment and will design solutions that meet the business requirements, you will be expected to present the solutions to mid-senior stakeholders.
It is key that you are comfortable designing complex solutions at an enterprise scale and will have a delivery focus to turn the vision into a reality focus.
Key skills and experience required:
- Convert business and technical requirements into an architectural design that becomes the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Plan the technical requirements to transition a design into a working solution.
- Azure technologies, such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks
- Data query languages, such SQL, HiveQL, scripting
- Data integration services and ETL
Please note this role will be Inside IR35 and will be 100% remote working from home.
For more information, please apply!