Microsoft / Cloud / CRM / Enterprise Architecture / Applications / Infrastructure
La Fosse are partnered with a financial services organisation who are building out their Architecture function for the first time and are looking for a Solution Architect to come onboard. You will have the opportunity to help shape & define the function, in a brand-new role for the business.
You will play a key role putting together high-level designs, solution optioning and target-state solution architectures for implementation. Being a small & lean technology function, the company is moving towards a leaner & scalable COTS and SaaS approach, so you'll will play a key role also working with vendors to ensure technical requirements are met.
Key Experience Required:
- You are currently operating in a Solution and/or Technical Architecture position.
- You have experience designing solution architectures for commercial off-the-shelf solutions (COTS) or SaaS-based products.
- You have knowledge of EA frameworks e.g. TOGAF/BIZBOK or modelling tools e.g. Archimate.
- A good understanding & use of the Microsoft stack - including things like Dynamics365, Azure & associated IaaS & PaaS Services.
- Experience working with 3rd parties - delivery partners/systems integrators, vendors or software houses.
- Experience working with Business Process Optimisation (BPO) tools would be an advantage.
This is a permanent role which will be interviewed for remotely, but will be based in London x2/3 days per week once we return to a level of normality.