La Fosse are partnering a globally renowned research & education institution as they go through a significant period of technology-led transformational growth. There is significant investment into technology, with several functions being scaled up quickly, with Architecture having been identified as a key business change enabler.
The Solution Architect will play a key role in the design & development of evolving multi-year roadmaps, utilising appropriate COTS or bespoke systems. You will be responsible for high-level solution design, business engagement & solution optioning.
Key Experience Required:
- You will have started your career in a technical role, likely Application / Software Development before moving into a Solution Architecture or Design role, specialising in solution design in a specific domain.
- Experience designing to-be solution architectures, utilising available COTS systems, bespoke systems & 3rd
- Extensive experience in engaging with & influencing stakeholders both with IT & the business.
- Knowledgeable of key policies, process & frameworks necessary to produce scalable, cost-effective & robust solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
Please click apply.