Microservices / Python / Big Data / Financial Services / Solution Architect / AWS / Applications
We are currently partnering with a global financial services business to source them a Solution Architect to operate within their investment management team.
As one of the most established & recognisable businesses in their field, this organisation is going through a global technology transformation & modernisation across all their regions. You will play a key role in defining the future technology strategy within their investment management division.
The ideal candidate will have come from an Application Development background, with grounding in solid engineering best-practices, and be comfortable dealing with both technical & business stakeholders. You will have exposure to modern architecture principles, and experience ideally working across the Data (Big Data) & Cloud domains.
Key Skills Required:
- Good understanding of best-practice engineering, most likely beginning your career in Application Development.
- Several years of well-rounded Solution Architecture experience, working across multiple domains, notably comprising Application, Cloud & Data solutions.
- Working alongside development teams that are using either .NET or Python would be highly beneficial.
- Track record in the creation of high-level design, solution optioning & designing effective solutions which align to the wider enterprise technology objectives.
- Any exposure to Big Data would be advantageous.
- Experience of partnering development & delivery teams to ensure that internally built applications are technically suitable & commercially viable.
- Any experience of designing cloud-native solution architectures would be highly advantageous.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present up to CxO level.
This is a permanent position.