Software Solutions Architect
- Software background, technical architect
- Lead a project with customers
- Someone who has worked across 2/3 languages
- Either Java or .Net
- Working with complex enterprise scale projects across multiple technologies
- Someone from a hands on development background, will work with tech lead on software delivery
- Facing off to customer, understanding requirements and translating into solutions
- Good communication skills
- Visualise designs for customers
- Speak with non technical audiences
The Software Solutions Architect will own the design, architecture, implementation and delivery of complex solutions using Agile Methodologies, software development procedures and other software engineering techniques.
The Software Solutions Architect is a key role in a forward-thinking, highly-skilled team who share a common vision of quality, integrity, efficiency. They lead and promote the value of their work and the impact it has on the success of their team, the company overall and our customers.
The role holder will work closely with colleagues both within and outside of their own team and organisation, to ensure successful delivery of software projects.
- Overall responsibility for end-to-end solution design, architecture of customer solutions.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to understand and gather customer requirements and specifications and translating those needs into effective solutions in order to meet customer expectations
- Ensure that customer requirements are clearly and accurately defined, both technically and from a business perspective.
- Working with client stakeholders to identify functional requirements and the customers strategic rationale for the system and their critical success factors.
- Solution authoring and cost estimation.
- Leading working alongside our customers to deliver success iteratively using Agile methodologies. Explore potential opportunities of further development and improvement of internal and customers' organization and processes.
- Extensive experience designing, building and supporting a variety of commercial, complex, enterprise systems with substantial client facing and team management experience
- Deep experience of the application development process and delivery of complex software solutions
- An unwavering commitment to design, build and deployment excellence
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Leading POC initiatives reporting to key staff
- Be the technical authority for the client
- Systems design considering both functional and non-functional demands
- Proficient people management skills, with ability to lead and develop a team as individuals as well as together
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage non-technical audiences effectively
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply within and I will look forward to discussing it further with you!