Software Solutions Architect
The Software Solutions Architect will own the design, architecture, implementation and delivery of complex solutions using Agile Methodologies, software development procedures and other software engineering techniques.
The Software Solutions Architect is a key role in a forward-thinking, highly-skilled team who share a common vision of quality, integrity, efficiency. They lead and promote the value of their work and the impact it has on the success of their team, the company overall and our customers.
The role holder will work closely with colleagues both within and outside of their own team and organisation, to ensure successful delivery of software projects.
- Overall responsibility for end-to-end solution design, architecture of customer solutions.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to understand and gather customer requirements and specifications and translating those needs into effective solutions in order to meet customer expectations
- Ensure that customer requirements are clearly and accurately defined, both technically and from a business perspective.
- Working with client stakeholders to identify functional requirements and the customers strategic rationale for the system and their critical success factors.
- Solution authoring and cost estimation.
- Leading working alongside our customers to deliver success iteratively using Agile methodologies. Explore potential opportunities of further development and improvement of internal and customers' organization and processes.
- Ensure best practice approaches to software development including design patterns, DevOps, continuous development and continuous delivery
- Prototyping potential solutions through Proof-of-Concept and MVP implementations
- Be the customers go-to expert for cloud technology and automation initiatives Acting as an SME and technical reference point for technology solutions both internally and externally
- Transitioning new client solutions into a managed service and ensuring engagement and value once in service.
- To provide technical training, solution awareness and knowledge transfer to other team members
- Understand non-functional requirements including performance, resilience, stability, maintainability and scalability of systems/solutions
- Ensure consistent collaboration, relevant documentation and support/service mechanisms, both internal and external, throughout all engagement lifecycles.
- Contribute to the company's development and the achievement of its mission, growth plans and aims and objectives
- Extensive experience designing, building and supporting a variety of commercial, complex, enterprise systems with substantial client facing and team management experience
- Deep experience of the application development process and delivery of complex software solutions
- An unwavering commitment to design, build and deployment excellence
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Leading POC initiatives reporting to key staff
- Be the technical authority for the client
- Systems design considering both functional and non-functional demands
- Proficient people management skills, with ability to lead and develop a team as individuals as well as together
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage non-technical audiences effectively
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply within and I will look forward to discussing it further with you!