XVR LearnPro eFireService is a newly formed, international software business, backed by a leading private equity firm. The group has operations in Edinburgh, Farnborough and Delft (Netherlands).
The group is an international leader in the provision of virtual reality and e-learning solutions for the health, fire, police and other emergency services. The combined software suite provides a platform for learning management, authoring, competency reporting and training, including an immersive virtual reality simulation training platform.
The suite of products are used by leading public sector institutions to train over 300,000 emergency service and health care staff each year.
The role of Sales Development Manager offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to become part of an International Software business based in Edinburgh. Some travel will be involved. This is a great opportunity to work in friendly office located in Edinburgh, with exciting opportunities for growth in the role for the right candidate. Ideally you will be proficient in demonstrating software and will understand educational software systems together with a passion for learning and development and sharing this with new (and existing customers).
- Identifying new customers in Healthcare through current client base and references
- Organising face to face communication with new leads and potential clients in Healthcare
- Converting leads into sales
- Providing confident and detailed software demonstrations of our products through meetings (Including Zoom and Teams)
- Writing detailed and concise information aligned to new customer needs
- Ensuring customer information is up to date eg data sheets, Information and web site
- Working closely with other team members
- Liaising closely with the current Customer Care Manager to ensure new product opportunities are being presented to existing customers
- Ensuring a robust and detailed record of clients is maintained
- Ensuring there are good records of progressing new client accounts linked to current processes
- Experience and understanding of the preparation of public tenders and writing corresponding bids
- Ensure quotes are provided and liaising closely with the accounts dept
Charateristics of ideal candidate
- Able to build relationships and work effectively within a small, collegial team
- Excellent listening skills to ensure that opportunities are identified through an understanding of customer requirements and needs.
- Confidence to represent LearnPro in a professional manner, both alone and alongside colleagues such as technical experts.
- Willingess to learn and be a proactive, ambitious.
Edinburgh, some travel to customer locations.