Our client, the leader in Media and Marketing consultancy, is about to embark on an exciting greenfield transformation project, as they upgrade and improve their user devices to 130,000 users worldwide. This contract is a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in a fast-paced project that will be implementing change for a world-renowned organisation.
Whilst this role will predominantly be focused on Windows, there will also be some requirements for the engineer to package Mac packages as well.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Produce quality application packages of varying complexity to an Intune environment (and for Macs, either Jamf / Kandji)
- Create and/or modify scripts & script wrappers, for application installs
- Troubleshoot and resolve application and package issues
- Primary experience of Windows 10 and EUC tooling (Autopilot and Intune)
- Experience of Win32 app packaging and Intune management extensions (IME)
- Creating Packages using PSADT - (PowerShell Application Deployment Toolkit this is the wrapper we are using)
- In-depth knowledge to manage and produce packages from legacy applications and create transform files for vendor based MSI.
- Application lifecycle management using SCCM (Packaging, Distribution Deployment, Reporting, Retire).
- Create technical documents for applications.
- Publishing the package for UAT.
- Support QA process.
- Engage with project teams as needed to provide packaging and deployment support.
- Drive process improvements and Automations to increase effectiveness and Quality.
This is a fully remote contract that is likely to last a minimum 12 months.