Software Engineering Manager - Renewable Energy - London
Multiple roles/ avenues for Software Engineering Managers to join a renewable energy scale up in central London on a permanent basis.
They are solving / revolutionizing a lot of problems facing energy suppliers and are looking for experienced Software Engineering Managers to lead and scale engineering teams!
If you are interested in joining a company who are unlocking the benefits of renewable energy and smart devices to help decarbonise the grid, this may be for you!
As they are growing, there are various areas of the business hiring for junior, mid, and senior management positions.
- Building strong teams - personal development of engineers
- working closely with other teams (Product)
- Looking after 2 teams of engineers (up to 10 direct reports)
- Nurturing talent
- Building scalable, resilient products
- Working with high performing engineering teams
- Strong technical background - You'll commonly encounter Scala, TypeScript, Clojure, Node, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, React, Cypress, Swift and React Native.
- Cross-functional team experience
- Passion for technical excellence
London based with flex working. Great benefits and projects.
Jess Quinn, La Fosse Associates.