We are partnered with a market-leading and rapidly growing, ambitious British meal kit retailer, which is part of an industry that, globally is predicted to hit $9 billion by 2025.
The company is seeking to add a Software Engineering Manager to join its London team to help support the growth of the company's engineering team, which they hope to double. The role will be key in helping the business in its scaling-up process and will focus on ensuring its product teams deliver and outperform their objectives and results while also developing its platform to support their ambitious growth.
We are looking for a Software Engineer Manager who has:
- Strong software engineering background in scalable distributed applications (Python)
- Experience in high performing, self-directed product engineering teams
- Skilled in architecting distributed systems on a public cloud platform (ideally AWS)
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a determination to drive change into a fast growing and maturing engineering team with an ability to create a forward-thinking technology culture
- Experience in fast-paced, high growth, technology- lead organisations
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Experience working within a DevOps organisation
- Overseeing the building of a world-class product engineering team
- Evolve the development process
- Leading a team of engineers with a specific focus on the quality of what the team delivers
- Promoting the company's technology in the wider industry
The client is looking to pay £95,000-115,000 per annum, +equity, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, 40% company discount and Pension at 5%. They can also offer a hybrid working model, with central London offices for anyone that wishes to work from those. Would you be keen to hear more?