Software Engineering Lead
Up to £120,000 per annum
We are partnered with a multiple award-winning AI medical technology startup that develops intelligent remote monitoring systems for in-home patients taking part in clinical trials, with further applications in healthcare.
They are on a mission to improve the lives of a billion people worldwide struggling with chronic conditions such as asthma and COPD and are firmly backed with multi million pounds investment and partnerships with top hospitals in the UK and some of Europe's best clinicians.
With their solution now used by some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, they are now looking to expand their technical team to develop new products and solutions that can operate at a global scale.
- Coding, testing and delivery of a product. With a view to owning cloud solution architecture going forward, including the selection of relevant tools, packages and frameworks
- Build the cloud software team
- Set-up and automate the creation of our new cloud infrastructure
- Review and refine our proposed database design and implement a solution to address our current and future data storage requirements
- Responsibility over cloud software development of the various web applications
- Strong Python experience
- Experience with AWS cloud components (Including core serverless services such as IAM, Lambda, SQS, S3, IoT core, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and observability tools for cloud platforms (e.g. AWS Cloudwatch)
- Experience working with source control and a CI/CD pipeline (e.g. Bitbucket)
- Strong API development and documentation skills, to support 3rd party interfaces
Up to 120K per annum/Hybrid working (can be fully remote)
For more information please send your CV to me on Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com