A Software Developer in Test with strong Java and/or Scala test automation experience, along with Typescript/Jest/Node.js and AWS experience is sought to join a rapidly expanding tech innovation client. Having globally partnered with some iconic brands such as Netflix, IBM and Udemy, they are continuing to scale - in spite of the pandemic, they grew exponentially in 2020 and 2021 has been no different.
Their revolutionary IPAAS platform allows non-technical users to automate their user journeys/workflows through the power of API's; users can seamlessly integrate their software/CRMs/data points with drag & drop functionality - you will be instrumental in ensuring the technology, underpinning this unique and increasingly adopted platform which has industry leading quality coverage.
As a Software Developer in Test, you will be joining a talented Agile squad of Software Engineers; you will be an automation SME and have a decorated track record in consulting on and facilitating the development/expansion/maintenance of scalable and robust frameworks and quality tooling that will ensure the highest level of test coverage across their full development life cycle. As such, you'll be comfortable and competent in regularly pairing with engineers and driving the highest standards of TDD.
Whilst it's important to attract industry leading technical experience, attitude and cultural alignment are also absolutely paramount; the team and wider organisation proudly consists of people from all walks of life and want to ensure a continued diversity and humility in it's personnel. Working from home will remain totally flexible beyond restrictions being lifted, they offer flexible working hours, uncapped vacation and a host of other benefits to ensure a healthy work/life balance and ultimately a happier team.
- Strong hands-on programming experience (Java/Scala OR JVM background)
- Able to build robust & scalable automation testing frameworks from scratch
- Testing experience with Typescript/Jest, Node.js libraries (Webdriver.io/Selenium)
- Experienced in paired programming with developers
- Strong Consultative traits and ability to effectively collaborate with a range of people
- Mac/Linux based background - ideally with AWS cloud services experience
- Agile/SCRUM software delivery experience
- Flexible holiday allowance (25 days contractually with options to increase)
- Private health care via Vitality
- Flexible culture (Working from home/flexible working hours)
- £500 annual training budget
- Allowance on equipment (Macbook Pro/monitor/keyboard etc)
- Enhanced maternity (12 weeks full pay)/paternity cover (8 weeks full pay)
- £40 per month well-being allowance (gym membership etc.)
- Stock options
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer in Test looking to take an exciting step in your career with a rapidly growing tech innovation leader, please apply now.