Our client, a Fin-tech leader and innovator in the digital cards/payment space are actively hiring a Software Development Engineer in Test, who will join their expanding, agile digital development team as they look to continue to continue their rapid growth, scaling their talented and diverse engineering division. This company are changing the way the everyday person manages their credit and digitises their spending through their flag-ship cloud-based web and mobile applications.
As an SDET, you will pay a key part in the full software development life cycle, implementing functional and non-functional automation by building scalable and robust E2E test environments and tooling, while playing a key part in all areas of testing including test execution, analysis and reporting. While collaborating closely with software engineers, business analysts and other agile team members, you'll be promoting and best modern test practices including TDD, BDD and continuous deployment/integration (CI/CD) and contributing in a push towards a 'shift left' approach to development and testing.
The client hold innovation at their core and are always seeking the explore new ideas, methods and tools within technology. With this in mind, the selected candidate will have a real passion for technology, a drive to continuously grow and improve, share ideas, learning new skills and challenging themselves.
This role is based in Kings Cross (N1), London. From September, the team are planning to shift to a 50% working from home/office based model to encourage team collaboration and boost morale while remaining flexible. They have a fantasitc new office space that they would like to put to good use.
- Strong C# coding and automation experience (able to write complex code)
- A strong grasp on BDD (Specflow or similar)
- Solid experience in automated testing in Agile / TDD / BDD / CICD environment
- Confident working closely with developer, communicating on a technical level while sharing thoughts/ideas
- Ability to build E2E test environments and the deployment of code (CI/CD)
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture in cloud hosted environments (ideally Azure)
- A well rounded team player who can adopt and promote Agile and DevOps methodologies
- A passionate technologies with complex problem solving skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Similar
Company Benefits include (but not limited to):
- 10% annual bonus (performance based)
- 26 days holiday for new joiners (rising with years of employment)
- Private medical cover (via Bupa)
- Mental well-being support
- Financial Support
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and talented SDET to join an Financial Services innovator on their journey of ongoing expansion.
If you're interested and meet the above requirements, please apply with your CV!