Software Engineer (Fully Remote) at one of the top 50 fastest growing tech companies in the UK.
We are partnered with an exciting values-led technology house based in the North-West of England. They are an international leading computer software company with a mission to make the world's data useful with an easy-to-use, cloud-native data integration and transformation platform. They deliver rapid returns on cloud investments for global enterprise customers using cloud data platforms such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift and Google BigQuery.
They are seeking Java Software engineers to join thier team (fully remote from anywhere in the UK) who will be working with the latest technology stack reinforced by a recent influx of Series D funding.
You will be spending most of your time hands-on in the production of software for company products and will help facilitate the period of rapid company growth.
What they are looking for
- Demonstrable Java programming ability with some understanding of underpinning techniques.
- Object Oriented Design and Programming Understanding of Databases and query languages (SQL).
- Experience of writing tests to a level of production code, using JUnit.
- Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
- Desirable - Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure knowledge.
- Any experience with Redshift or Snowflake would be a plus but is not a prerequisite
Our client cannot offer sponsorhip, but are happy for you to be based from anywhere in the UK. They are looking to pay up to £65K per annum, + benefits (below). Interviews will be commencing from Monday 26th July onwards, so if you would like to hear more please send your CV to me on Jack.Dalrymple@lafosse.com
What are the benefits?
The company offer a strong benefits package which includes:
- A culture which promotes a work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Paid Volunteering Leave
- 25 days holiday that increases to 30 after 12 months service + bank holidays
- Career development with monthly hackdays and access to a Udemy account