React Engineer, Remote - Blockchain
Opportunity for React Engineers to join the world's first truly mobile native blockchain on a permanent basis. It has been designed this way to enable it to become a completely decentralized
This is not about a light client, or a crypto wallet on a mobile, this is about an entire blockchain
running in full on mobile, it's fully decentralised. Every user is equal, running a complete
(constructing and validating) node on their mobile, via a simple app download.
Following the latest round of funding, they are looking to grow and build out their development teams. This is a great opportunity for React Engineers interested in working in the blockchain space.
The successful Engineers will be given freedom to work on their own ideas whilst building new and engaging apps, along with other internal and external facing apps and tools.
Capable React Developers - levels required: Mid, Senior and Lead Engineers
- Comfortable with API integrations and have worked on apps targeted at different markets, more specifically those targeting enterprise as well as consumer focused apps
- Create well structured, tested, documented, reusable and maintainable code
- Create training material/user guides for application users
- Work with testing team to fix bugs and refine features
- Collaborate with product owners on user store generation and refinement
- Google Cloud Platform
- Agile Working practices
- React Native
- RPC API integration
Salary £55-80k + benefits. Fully remote.
2 stage interview process, no take home test.
Jess Quinn, La Fosse.