We are partnered with a household FinTech name who help people that are excluded by mainstream banks take control of their financial situation. With a rapidly expanding team, aggressive growth plans and a whole range of greenfield projects up coming they are keen to add C#/.Net Developers to their teams across Content, API's, Loans, Cloud and Financial Crime.
Our client put people on a path to a better everyday life, not just their 1.7 million customers but colleagues too. With a great company culture, career progression and work-life balance they have developed teams that are highly performing and looking to expand.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Experience with Cloud Technologies Azure preferred
- Microservices / API Services experience
- Unit Testing skills
- C#/.Net Core hands on coding
- Entity Framework (ORM Tool)
- Service Bus experience
- Focus on Core fundamentals
The client are looking to pay £50,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on the level of seniority, + bonus + benefits and flexible WFH too post covid.
They will also be able to offer sponsorship.
For more information please send your CV to me on Kamni.Sharma@lafosse.com