Software Developer (C#.NET / Microsoft stack)
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Salary expectation may be negotiated dependant on experience, so please apply anyway and we can discuss
Our Newcastle based client are currently looking for a Software Developer to join an exciting new project team during a period of growth for the organisation. This will be working on some interesting greenfield projects for the business and will be joining at a time when there will be lots of positive and cutting edge software delivery ongoing. The culture within this company is one driven highly by good team collaboration and a passion for delivering high quality software - it's all about working in a lively and high quality team to create excellent results together!
- Software development, delivery, and maintainence of high quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Contributing to quality activities, incl. peer reviews of estimates, designs, and code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Be an active and hardworking team player. Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
- Work cross-functionally with various technology teams: product management, QA/XD, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Proven experience with Agile Development / SCRUM
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Provide 3rd tier support and/or expertise for the area of responsibility
- Strong commercial knowledge of the microsoft stack in software development including C#.NET and Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, MySQL would be advantageous
- Experience of versioning systems such as VSTS and Git.
- Development experience with cloud-based software (Either AWS or Azure Development environment would be a plus)
There are a number of roles at different seniority within the team, so please do still apply if you're a Junior, Mid Level, Senior or Lead Developer within the Microsoft Stack as I would be interested in speaking to you! Please also note that this organisation will be offering some flexibility around home working in the future and looking at a hybrid model of some office and some remote work moving forward so you can apply even if this one isn't on your door step.
If this sounds like it could be a good technical match, and you're considering your next move please apply and we will get in touch soon to discuss with you further!