A senior Java engineer with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) experience, Continuous Deployment experience with Jenkins, TDD and unit testing with JUnit is required to work with a renowned media client to join their thriving cross functional dev/engineering team and work on their high traffic enterprise class website.
You will need experience working with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) for building websites, custom workflows and applications. You will deliver/run your own code in production and exercise a DevOps mindset/approach, helping to develop performance/varification pipelines & cloud infrastructure, constantly working towards full automation. Experience with containerisation and CI/CD servers (jenkins) is essential.
You will also have strong experience and an appreciation for TDD, with unit testing experience with JUnit, as well as an appetite to contribute to evolving thei existing test strategy.
- Java (ideally 8 or 11)
- Adobe Experience Manager/ AEM
- CICD and relevant tooling (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of performance/security/accessibility
Nice to have:
- Cloud services/serveless arch. experience (AWS or GCP)
- Jmeter or Blazemeter for performance and load testing
- RESTful API dev experience
- New Relic, Elsastic search or Cloudwatch
- Workflow tooling (Jira / Trello)
If you have the above experience please get in touch with your updated CV.