We are currently partnered with an ethics led SaaS platform based client as they look to scale their already burgeoning engineering team. Their online platform is used by major businesses such as Walmart, Tesco and Amazon to understand the human impact of supply chains within their business, and that analysis has a positive impact on the lives of everyday workers.
They are looking for a senior engineer who's skillset aligns closely with the following:
- 5+ years commercial experience working in software engineering teams, using Agile methodologies and TDD/DDD.
- Extensive and current experience in Kotlin or Java.
- Experience with cloud services.
- A deep understanding of modern architectural patterns and designs.
- Excellent communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- Any leadership experience and/or experience of coaching/mentoring.
- Experience with front technologies.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as docker, Kubernetes, Terraform etc.
Whilst the company are already well established, they are currently experiencing a rapid tech scale up after heavy technological investment - as they continue to re-platform to their current Kotlin based tech stack. The scale of the growth currently being experienced provides the perfect opportunity for an individual looking to make significant and rapid career progression.
As well as offering a salary circa £100k, this position also comes with the opportunity to work on technology that is genuienly changing people's lives for the better.