We are partnered with a fast-growing, Educational Technology business, who operate in the B2B sector which accounts for 44% or £1.7 trillion of the UK's business sector. Our client provides bespoke facilities to customers to help them improve whilst learning at work. Their notable clients include: Heineken, Sainsbury's, AstraZeneca, NHS, and Siemens.
The company is looking for a self- sufficient, Software Developer (Python or Golang) who is eager to learn, flexible and pragmatic. They are happy to provide Golang training. You will report directly to the Head of Engineering and will play a crucial role in helping the business in its ambitious upcoming projects.
We are looking for a Software Developer who has:
- +3 years of commercial experience with Python and Golang
- +3 years of commercial experience with AWS cloud tools and services
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a small team alongside the Data Science and engineering functions
- Collaborate with the other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience
- Develop the supporting technology of systems which are sold to clients
The client is looking to pay £60,000 and £80,00 per annum. The role is fully remote, but office subscriptions are offered for who wish to work from those. For more information on this role and any more Python Engineering roles please email me your CV.