Site Reliability Engineer - Fully Remote - 6 Month Contract - Inside IR35
A key client of our is seeking x2 Site Reliability Engineers to join on an inital 6 month contract, the role can either be worked on site in Southampton or fully remote.
- Migrate our CI/CD infrastructure to AWS
- Enhance our existing AWS Product implementation with the latest best practices.
- Amazon Web Services (specifically networking/VPC and IAM)
- Git, Gitlab
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining high performance, highly available, production hosting environments, preferably using AWS (VPCs, security groups, RDS, S3, EC2, EKS)
- Understanding of security engineering and security best practices
- Good knowledge of at least one high-level scripting language, such as bash
- Advanced knowledge of best practices and tooling for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Containerisation: Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring and tooling such as Elastic, StatusCake, PagerDuty
- Agile delivery
- Thorough understanding of major system components used in completing assigned tasks (i.e Linux, Networking, Storage or Databases).
- Java/Spring programming experience
If you have the skills requried to perform this role, please forward your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £690 a day
Location: Remote or Southampton
Duration: 6 Months
IR35 Status: Inside