Role: Sharepoint ECM Specialist
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Duration: 11 months
Start Date: ASAP
Rates: up to €350/day
Our Tallinn based client is currently looking for a SharePoint Specialist to join them on a long term contract to manage the web-based ECM and collaboration resources used by staff and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance policies
- Work with staff and key stakeholders to define the high level solution to be delivered
- Monitor and report on usage as well as perform security audits of the systems
- Implement the final design (i.e. "look-and-feel") of the User Interface (UI) collaborating with communication staff
- Coordinates technical reviews ensuring that the application UI meets usability, functional, and client's UI guidelines and standards
- Collaborate with governance/oversight group to align with corporate strategy
- Provide training and act as a "point of contact" for web related questions and requests
- Produce and maintain procedural documentation
- Extensive IT professional experience
- Experience in web site management
- Web page design and development experience
- SharePoint development experience.
- SharePoint architectural design experience on an enterprise implementation
- Microsoft administration experience on Windows operating systems.
- Scripting and/or Microsoft .NET development experience
- Experience in web site support
- Microsoft SharePoint certification or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of SharePoint and the different out of the box web parts and their functionality, InfoPath Form Services and SharePoint Designer
- Demonstrated experience translating a final design into a finished SharePoint web presence
- Knowledge of information management technologies and platforms especially SharePoint 2010
- Experience with web design tools
If this role sounds of interest and you require further information then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.