Role - SharePoint / O365 Specialist
Location - London
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
We are working with one of the leading independent property consultancies in the UK. Established in 1897, they have a global presence with over 400 offices offering property agency and professional advice across commercial, residential and rural sectors.
Currently they looking for a SharePoint / O365 specialist to join their team building robust and innovation solutions with a core focus on project work across their SharePoint & O365 stack whilst also helping to support the organisations existing environment.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Solid background of SharePoint, both On Prem & Online
- Previous experience both developing and support an O365 environment
- Familiar working with Power Platform & Power Automate
- Strong background of supporting and backend admin of O365
- AzureAD / Active Directory experience preferable
- Ability to articulate technical details in plain English
This role is based in Central London offering a generous salary up to £65,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion apply now!